Third EU-China IP Academic Forum successfully held at Fudan University Law School
China Event management may seem incredibly daunting, especially if you haven’t been here before. First of all, how do you even begin to navigate the materials needed when you don’t speak the language. Don’t let the potential worries stop you from organizing events in China, even at the last minute.
For this international event held at Fudan University Law School, we took over event management and planning with very short notice.
From Set Up to Packing Up:
The event management and budget came from Europe, and they needed a trusted agency to carry out the execution and management of the important event on behalf of the European Union Intellectual Property Office.
Gab China (China Event management) handled these event management tasks:
- Ensuring all equipment, and materials were properly ordered, delivered and were of quality
- Choosing the appropriate catering, and managing the delivery and payment
- Coordinating between European staff and Chinese University School (China Event management )
- Finding appropriate stewards, interpreters, and hosts for the event
- Handling payment for equipment, and staff
- Management of event set up, execution, and packing up of the event
- Book the photographer and ensure the photos were of excellent quality
- Printing of all event material
- Restaurant reservations for after the event
All of these were standard procedure for us, as they are common requests among clients. However, there wasone special request the EUIPO had: Could the group photo we took in the morning of the event, be printed and given as a gift to the attendees by the end of the day?
The answer was, yes of course. We were even able to have them inserted into a branded card, allowing guests to take a personalized memento home with them.